Monday, October 31, 2011

Summary Blog- Blog #8

After I went over all my blogs today, i can see my idea has gotten much better throughout these days. From the first blog I talked about my rough idea of a parking spot navigation system to the 7th blog which I settled down all the flying ideas in mind and made a final decision of how my system would work, the idea is now more realistic and practicable.
The knowledge I learned from the lectures are definitely useful and helpful in the way they help me solved most of my technological problems. They helped me gain a better understanding of computing technologies as well as networking technologies; they also gave me lot of insights of how to design my device. For example, in one of the lectures, we talked about RFIDs, which I had never heard of before, and I found it’s amazingly what I want to incorporate in my device!! Before I learned about RFID, I was always seeking something that would allow cars to warn each other in a near field, and I soon found that RFID is what I was looking for!! Another thing I learned in the class is the social medias, I was surprised to find out that the social medias are so powerful; the amount of information flow in social medias are tremendous and the speed of informational transmission  in social medias are amazingly fast.  So I decided to utilize this powerful social media network, and incorporate my operating system with the social media network. These are only two examples of how I integrate the knowledge I learned from the class with my idea and make it better.  
One thing I think I have to share here is that, after I read the comments on my idea from classmates, I learned to look at my idea at other perspectives. The comments, including GA’s , are really helpful in the way that they help me see the weakness of my ideas and give me advise to improve it. So I wanna thank all the people who had comment on my blog! Thank You! In addition, the review of the professional blog is really helpful too, I don’t know you guys notice or not, I think my blog become stylish after review some professional blogs. Overall, I learn a lot form this project and have become more technology savvy, and the most important thing I gain from this project is the ability to develop an idea.
Below are the URLs of the bolgs  I have commented on:

No comments:

Post a Comment